A nap has a huge benefit in today's crazy world. It relieves stress and clears your head. It gives you the feeling of a fresh start and sets you up for more productivity. Here are a few tips for napping.
- Take your nap after you have been awake for at least 6 hours for premium benefit.
- Drink a cup of hot coffee just before napping.
- Sleep no longer than a half hour.Caffeine takes effect in about 20 minutes so you can wake up readily.
- Nap in a dark room.
- If you can nap every day, schedule a designated time so your body will get into a set routine.
- Sit upright to avoid deep sleep.
You will find a nap can make you feel more rested, alert, productive and creative.